Friday, August 21, 2015

Florida!

This is by far the worst video i've made.. but I threw it together so fast! also, remember how I said I need a video stabilizer? i'm going to get on that!!

I work a 9/80 schedule at work, so I have three day weekends every other week. I was able to take off a Thursday evening and spend the weekend with my dad in Florida. He moved there a few months ago for a job. It is quite different than New York in many ways, but I thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine! I hated being there for such a short amount of time, but i'll take any chance I can get to see my dad. We spent our time relaxing by the pool, beach, shopping, eating, eating some more, seeing new places I haven't seen in Florida, and seeing the craziest of thunderstorms. I loved every bit and can't wait to go back with Travis.

Enjoy the short video!




No comments:

Post a Comment