Friday, February 27, 2015

My favorite


He is at that age where every single person and object fascinates him. His little giggles, newly learned words (there is something about hearing 'hands' for the first time that makes your heart melt), ability to understand what i'm saying to him, his need to say bye to the pee and poop that goes down the toilet, and I think one of my favorites is his massive effort in trying to say my name. I get it, i've never liked my name either, but those little r's are the hardest for him to say. I've just gotten to the point where I understand i'll be aunt "eon" until he gets it. Today I ran to my sisters house and when I got there I smelt, you know, like you do after you exercise.. and when he hugged me he said, "eon, you poopy?" hahaha. It was quite possibly the cutest thing. He is so inquisitive and so loving to everyone. I don't know what it is about this boy (and the other two I love so much) that just makes me want to be a better person every single day i'm around them. Being a mom has got to be the greatest gift, and I'm envious of all of those that are experiencing it. Until i'm lucky enough to be one, i'll live vicariously through my nephew babes and the way they see the world. I just really don't want them to grow up, because then I can't appropriately kiss them all over their face or take them to mars on my imaginary rocket ship. I'm just really loving them today and my heart is so full of love for my sisters and their examples of motherhood.










No comments:

Post a Comment