Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And she's almost hitched!


Last sunday I took my best friends engagement pictures. If you read anything about the bridals I took, you know how nervous I get for these things. I couldn't resist. I really have been working hard at trying to get my pictures better, so when Masi asked me, I hesitated. Travis had to  tell me, "how are you ever going to get better if you don't put yourself out there and try?" well when we were finished from that heart to heart, I realized how scared I am to try new things. When I had decided to do this, poor Masi was probably SO sick of me telling her how scared I was! finally I bucked it up and decided I was going to make this a positive experience. I seriously couldn't have asked to take pictures of anyone else. Boy do I love these two. Easiest going couple, ever. Oh, and might I add photogenic? I mean, in this picture above, I told them to slow dance and to pretend i'm not there. gee. I almost cried at the sunset (which the lighting in this picture is completely natural and there is no editing) and their amazing chemistry. I'm so grateful for Masi's friendship. She's always been there for me and it's so exciting to see her move to this part of here life, because its a lot of hard work, but also the most amazing/rewarding thing that you could have in your life as well. 

It was funny remember our engagements and what it was like. It feels like so long ago! even though next month will be our two year mark (so little time, but feels like ages)!! it made me reflect on where we were when we took our engagements to now. I just want to tear up thinking about it, because Travis makes me such a better person. I couldn't imagine my life without him and I know this is how Preston makes Masi feel. So thankful for my little twin--which is a nick name, because we were always told we might as well be twins since we were joined at the hip! I don't know what I would have done without the friends in my life who helped me through so much. Hopefully you'll think of that friend of yours who has done so much for you too. Aren't they wonderful?



No comments:

Post a Comment