Saturday, August 10, 2013

hot air balloon festival







Every year my mom goes to the Sandy City hot air balloon festival. She goes in the morning to see them set off, but unfortunately, I had to work. Sandy City was concluding their two-day festival by lighting them up at night-- perfect! I was so excited. I'm really trying to learn to use my camera to its full potential. With that being said, I'm on my "night settings" challenge (yes, I set up challenged for myself, it's the only way I push myself. ha!) and so I figured, what better way than taking pictures of hot air balloons?? 

It was extremely windy. I'm glad I was wearing my lipstick and not my lip gloss. I mean, we all know how that goes when its windy and all a girl wants it to make her lips look nice and glossy! hello tangled/sticky hair that instantly puts you in a bad mood. However, no one can be in a bad mood when you look over your shoulder and witness this cute boy smiling ear to ear! I honestly have such butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him. I can't wait to see how mine will look/turn out! cause I mean.. even if they aren't as cute as Luke, I know if they even bring me half the amount of happiness he does... i'm set! (thanks Luke, you've officially stolen my heart. Travis is kind of upset about it) 

Oh and did I add that I'm done with summer semester!? holy cow. I've never had so much stress and anxiety as my statistics class brought me. Seriously, my face has never produced so much acne as it did during this semester. Ha- it could also be the fact that i've been extremely addicted to foods that could possibly kill me. (like really high sugary substances.. I tend to overindulge.) anyway, regardless the next two weeks are going to be stress-free, and full of my husband. Poor guy, i've ignored him too much with my studies. 

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! 



3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know this happened.. Looks like fun! Your pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a fashionista!! love your outfit, looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome photos, Erin!

    ReplyDelete