Friday, August 16, 2013

this is what best friends are for


So my dad will always laugh when I say "i'm going to see my friend so-and-so tonight, they are my best friend, remember?" like I did last night and my dad responds "erin, everyone is your best friend.. so I don't know who is who." Gosh. Its so true! i'm thankful that I have a bunch of friends that I consider such close friends, because they are such awesome people in my life. Last night I go to get together with my incredibly beautiful friends; Lauryn, Mike and Brooke. I've created an awesome bond with each of them (I hope--this could be another assuming moment) and it's so fun to be able to see them. I think I consider all of my friends the best of friends because to me, best friends are people you know you don't need to talk to every single day. You don't even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, you never stop talking. We did just that. Talked until we all were late for something we needed to attend next. I miss when I don't see them more, because I think i've gotten to a point in my life where I don't put seeing friends as a priority and I know that friendships are important in this life. I'm going to make a goal to see these peeps (and all my other friends) more. Love these guys to pieces! 




Speaking of best friends. This girl (and kylee- my other sis) take the top prize. I don't know any other person who's been more supportive of my decisions and has helped me through so much in my life. Man, I can tell you we fought like CRAZY over boys/clothes every.single.day. But, I'm so grateful for everything my family has been through together. They are my rock. Because of it all, we've become so close. Court's always encouraging me to be the best I can be, extremely excited and happy for me when i'm successful with something, never bringing me down and always positive. It doesn't help that the girl is GORGEOUS. I love her with all my heart and I wish I saw her more. I need to have more sister dates more often, I just can't get enough of my older sisters-- oh and guess what?? now they want my clothes! what?? never thought that day would come because they were always screaming at me for stealing their clothes. HA. It didn't help that I totally claimed their things my own, and I should have received an award for the biggest indian giver ever. I think i've changed my ways, but lets be honest. We are sisters and we will probably always argue over something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment