Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend











For Memorial Day weekend we had the awesome chance to have my dad & grandparent's come to town. It was incredibly eventful and exciting to have all of us together at once. We spent the weekend laughing, eating until we rolled over and couldn't get back up, celebrating May birthday's, playing croquet, bocce ball, eating some more, and posing for the camera. I honestly couldn't have ask for a better weekend. I was sick on Sunday (when we took these pics) so please don't judge my haggard appearance.. Also, I have to thank Courtney for letting me use her amazing camera. My battery died, so I stole hers the whole night and kept it to myself (have I told you I just love you, Courtney??) 

Travis' parents were out of town and before they left they encouraged us to have people over (hint hint: please socialize because you are hermits) <-- jk, but really.. I have been so busy that I just don't see the existence of human beings anymore. We decided to have my family over, we also couldn't have asked for better weather. My cute little grandma and grandpa surprised us all that they were here, they are so cute I just love them so. I sure missed my grandma making full of my small chest and wondering how none of us girls got her busty genes. She is a jokster and I was cracking up at all of her witty comments.  Monday evening came too fast, the tears flowed again as we said by to papa.. but it's okay because I know we'll seem him soon (hopefully).. 

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday break (not for me.. summer school is the haps) and got some time to catch up with family that you don't normally get to see as much as you'd like.

Love, Erin


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I wish we could have weekends like that more often!

    ReplyDelete