Saturday, June 1, 2013

I dont know how she does it...



I didn't get around to posting this yesterday, and now I feel like a terrible sister. I posted all about Courtney on her birthday, and i'm a day late for Kylee. Oh, I'm sorry. I honestly can say I don't know how Kylee does it. Kylee has been through so much in her life and nothing can stop this girl from keeping a smile on her face. She was such an example through so many rough times with our family, I can safely say that is was her optimism that helped me through so much of it. Not only was she above average in everything she did, but she also graduated college with a nursing degree and was working in the OR at 23 years old.  She has achieved so much in her life, and right when I thought she was at her peek of perfection, she had Luke. Man, she trooped through her pregnancy and never complained. Her little boy is the most beautiful baby i've ever seen, I know I know, every one says that about their own family.. but I really think i'm right about this one :) So, If I never have children.. this is why.. She has set the bar too high.

All of that aside, she is beautiful inside and out. She is constantly striving to be a better person. She is always going on "lunch dates" with friends and keeping up with everyone lives, because she cares so much about other people. Oh, Kylee.. you are the best older sister around. I honestly don't know how people survive in this world without sisters, because Kylee and Courtney are my best friends. Happy Birthday to you, Kylee and I hope the rest of your life is blessed with many cupcakes and donuts. 

Your baby sister,

Erin 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. I agree, she is one amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. :) I also agree, Kylee is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, you are the greatest. Thanks so much for being such an amazing sister and friend. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete