Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday.


Going by our picture, you'd say we are pretty excited it's Saturday. Lately, we have had our noses stuck in very overpriced textbooks. While i'm in training for my new job, I don't have time to get much done. When it comes to the weekend, we bust out some oldies and dance around our apartment in excitement. Yes. We are that couple. Sometimes I even come home from work and there is straight-up fiesta music booming throughout the walls. Travis has what he calls "spanish siestas," he'll dance around the apartment, only talk to me in spanish, and cook up some quesadillas.  He kills me. I really fall in love with him again every single day, he definitely keeps me laughing until I can't laugh anymore. 

On saturday we had the privilege to run some errands. Driving with Travis is probably one of the most entertaining things I get to witness. He loves to drive up next to someone, completely point at them, wink, and then start dancing. I seriously am humiliated, because I am so opposite. I will pull up next to someone and stop before our windows are next to each other, so we don't have to do the awkward look-over-at-each-other-and-acknowledge-each-others-presence type look. Isn't driving with men quite funny? I don't know about any of you, but when you drive with your husband, boyfriend, significant other, or even Dad.. Do they just have to look at a passing car if they made a bad move or did something they just didn't think was "cool beans?" I always have to tell Trav, you don't need to look at them, i'm sure they feel stupid. I remember my dad always did it too. I think its actually quite funny, but I know i've been the one looked at. So not quite so funny anymore.

It was so nice to be able to just be together and laugh at every stupid thing. We stopped by JC Penny to scout out any potential buys. We do this sometimes with left over gift cards from our wedding (from a year and a half ago). Travis found some good deals on shirts, so he went to try them on and while in the dressing room, I found that the kids is actually a wizard. Who knew. Check out this gem, I got it all on camera.


Oh my. I laugh so hard every single time. Especially the Jazz hands at the end, they kill me every time. His ongoing talent for random things ceases to amaze me. 
Our day was full of laughter. We cried happy tears many times. Seriously love this man and he is the best Mr. anyone could ask for

Happy weekend! 



1 comment: