Thursday, January 24, 2013

a special someone


Last night we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory to celebrate my baby brothers birthday.
Going there is a good ol' tradish of my familes, then we usually take a giant leap over to leatherby's, but not this time. 
Connor is such an amazing little kid. He can sit on the couch longer than anyone I know! HA- just kidding, but he does love playing video games.
Connor amongst other things has such a big heart. He is always willing to listen to you if you need it, he always wants to make sure you don't feel left out. One thing I definitely love is the fact he'll eat anything I make. He always makes me feel loved.
Thank you baby bro for being such a cool cat. Keep it up!

A few pictures of our night out on the town:










No comments:

Post a Comment