Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friends, Love and Marriage.

M'Liss and Parker got married on Saturday. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend throughout the years. When I was in middle school, M'Liss befriended me like I was her sister. She was persistent with her texts and calls, until I finally decided to go hang out with her and her friends. She was never afraid to bring me no bake cookies when I was having a bad day, or invite me over every week for Sunday dinners. We instantly became best friends and still to this day share our clothes. I don't know what I would do without her.
 I remember sitting in China teaching my little Asian loves, watching the post man (who was fully equipped in sparkly pants and shoes) bring me an unexpected letter from Germany. I had been writing Parker (who married M'Liss) during his whole mission. We discussed his proposal to M'liss and how he would do it (Shoot, that might have not been mission appropriate--oh well!). He never stopped entertaining me with his 11x14 letters folded into little origami's for me to unfold and read. These two are perfect for each other and I'm so grateful I've been such good friends with both of them. Most importantly, the friends they've been to me. Congrats you two love birds!  


 Some of my Besties. Jackie, McCall, me, Melanie and Lauryn. I love weddings and running into friends I don't get to see as much as I would like to.
Yay for Love!
My hair is getting to that annoying length where your bangs are in your face and you don't know what to do with it. Well I've loved getting back to my natural hair color, but I can't wait to go back dark. I'll feel myself again! Anyway, I've tried many styles to figure out how to keep my bangs from being a nuisance, and this pinterest style I found has been incredible! might I add the many people that comment, "where did you get that headband?" well ladies, it's my real hair and I think you should try it too. 

Hope you've found this post random and exciting.
I sure have. 


1 comment:

  1. Ha, I found that same pinterest hairstyle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete