Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter


Happy Easter you guys! 

and by you guys, I mean myself. Someday my kids will read my printed blog posts and ask who I was always talking to, but ya know! if you are reading, Happy (belated) Easter!

this year General Conference fell on Easter and so it made it doubly special. I had such a good day with our families spending the day as it should; together. I hope you had a wonderful day too. I am obsessed with stop motion and haven't stopped playing around with it all week, so I had to post a small video I worked quickly on. I'm trying to get better because I want to start documenting video and not just pictures. Hopefully it'll be something you'll start seeing more of!

The quality of the video is stinky cheese. I will learn how to HD the sucker soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment