Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Groomals

Naturally i'm going to post every stage of my wedding. The "groomals" were my favorite part of the picture process. There was something so special about the first time Travis saw me in my dress and I wish I would have captured that on camera, but I will always remember his face in my mind. I had some people comment on how weird it was I was going to let Travis see me in my wedding dress before the actual day. I didn't care. I'm so happy I did it this way. There is something about the state capitol that I LOVE. It was a way to capture the city i've grown up in and having this big stage about to start was a big deal for me. Besides all of the asians visiting Utah and taking pictures of it, everything was great. Both of our previous anniversary's we've stopped by the capitol, sat on the big steps over looking the valley and talked about the previous year. We set goals individually and for each other. I'm so excited to do it again in September. It is such an exciting time for us!

Enjoy!














^^This is much brighter. I don't know why blogger is changing the color of some of my pics. :( ^^




^^this is my favorite picture and again, blogger ruined the colors. I tried to upload it again.. didn't work. Oh well, you get the picture^^
^^are you kidding. This guy.^^


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these. I have never seen them before. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-E-A-UTIFUL my friend! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the shape of the bottom of your dress. You guys are such a good looking couple!

    ReplyDelete