Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sibling day out..


His little silhouette^^ I just love it.


I'm sorry about the blurry pictures.. but you get the point ;)








James and Kylee (and baby Luke, too) organized a fun day out for all the siblings. They wanted to say thanks for the times we have watched Luke. However, I felt so bad accepting their kind offer because I would watch this baby for free every.single.day if I could. I mean, look at that face! ^^^

A free day of unlimited laser tag, mini golf (glow in the dark!), arcade games- which I mostly spent trying to win a tootsie roll, but failed miserably- going on the carousel with Luke until I wanted to puke,  and eating our hearts out at Texas Roadhouse after. It was so kind of them to take us all out, and I know that everyone appreciated it! it's so good to have all of my family living in one place. I'm going to be so sad one day we all living in different place (maybe we will, maybe we wont), but i'm grateful to be able to see them each day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment