Sunday, April 14, 2013

For What It's Worth...



I am warning you right now: this blog post will be deep.
Maybe too deep. For those that are really close to me, you understand that I tend to be very open with my feelings and my life. Some might say it's a good thing,but I think i've made myself so vulnerable- and sometimes I realize I can get hurt from it.  I'm going through this phase in life called, "a challenge"- don't want to make it seem like anything more since there are so many others that are going through far worse. For those of you that may be struggling with anything big or small, I found an immense amount of comfort this week in the following scripture. I love it so much, I wanted to share it with you.

"verily, verily, i say unto you, ye are little children,andye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands prepared for you;and ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer,for i will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings there are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours and he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious;and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea,more."


-d&c78:17-19


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a happy belated Easter. 


(and a more exciting postcoming soon…)


&thank you to my mister. I kind of love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment