Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stills from the weekend

Getting a new camera is exciting, but very frustrating.
I am by no means professional, so learning how to use one takes a lot of dedicated time.
I fooled around taking random pictures-figuring out a lot of cool settings.
We've been at the hospital a lot lately, since Travis' dad is in the ICU.
Baking and playing homemade games have been my pastime. 
hopefully my next post is more exciting!

Hope you enjoy my life through the lens. 




Travis and I entertained ourselves on New Years Eve. Since Dennis was in the hospital, we waited around to hear any news. Travis has to guess the animal on his forehead. 

Thank goodness for imaginations!


these are all random! but it explains my weekend in a nutshell.

I started my new year off by giving my two weeks in at work. 
FINALLY-a new job.

It's well needed. 

Hope you had a great weekend and

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. You should come say when you are at the Hospital. I hope Travis' dad gets better! A new job? Where? I am happy for you, I know it was much needed.

    ReplyDelete