Monday, October 10, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

Growing up with grandparents so close to Disneyland itself, I was always lucky enough to say I was "one of THOSE kids." The ones who went to Disneyland at least two times a year. Here I am, twenty-one years old and STILL not sick of it. Honest to pete, I get chills just thinking of this place. The music, the food, the characters, the rides, the fun atmosphere. I am a DIE HARD disney fan. Thank you to Karen Tramel. Travis and I will be going to Disneyland in five days with some of our best friends, the Koski's. We just can't get enough of these guys, so we are glad we going are going to be dragging them along. I had a dream last night I was skipping down main street while eating a raspberry churro from one of the many disney vendors. Oh wait... i've done that and I will be doing it again. Let the magic begin!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment