Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blissfully Wed:

Oh how i'm quite embarrassed to admit this. The monotonous question I received more than once, "Are you going to blog once you are married?"
I was so quick to reply, "NO." Alas, here I am. I actually couldn't be more excited. Another form of being addicted to cyber-space? um.. yes!

Travis and I got married September 16, 2011. It was the most beautiful day i've ever experience. I truly could live that day over for the rest of my life. I've been blessed to have married such an incredible person, and I couldn't be more excited for each and every day I have with him. I'm not too ecstatic about my new last name quite yet, but only because i'm left handed and a ten letter last name makes me smudge my writing. For those of you who cannot pronounce it no matter how many times you attempt, let me give you an easy peasy way of reading it. SEE-BEN-HAR even though it is spelt Siebenhaar. Needless to say, I love being married and I love that crazy german spelling :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment