Saturday, December 31, 2016

best moments of 2016


Wow, 2016. What a year! I look back at the year, and not only feel like it flew by, but realized I didn't do as much as I thought I did. Having a baby (with many abnormal issues) took up most of my time, and nothing makes me happier than spending it that way. The above pictures are a few of my favorite pictures of the year. I spent good time with friends supporting each other is various things, and it made me so happy to have all of them together for my baby shower. I loved being pregnant, having Noah, going through a tremendous amount of stress for his first six months (I learned so much), and being able to bless him into our church. By far, Noah has been our biggest blessing of 2016. We also were able to sign on our home this year and begin the building process. We are so excited for 2017 and all of the crazy things we have in store -- Noah turning one, moving into our first home, traveling Europe for the entire month of May (please come sooner, i've been counting down for a whole year!!!), and other exciting things. We are so happy to have a healthy, happy baby. 2016 brought us a lot of ups and downs, but we learned more than we ever could and we have come out stronger. I can't wait for this upcoming year - bring it on 2017, i'm ready for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment