Saturday, April 9, 2016

his 27th birthday, her 27th week


Happy birthday to my sweet sweet husband. He is my absolute biggest fan and supports and encourages me in everything I do. I can't imagine a world without his cute face in it. He is the biggest i-am-not-going-to-praise-my-spouse-on-social-media supporter, because he feels like no one else needs to know how much he loves me, only I do.. which I get it.. but i'm totally going to praise him for just a minute. its my blog, and i can do what i want! :)

in just a couple short months we will be welcoming our little boy into the world, and in just a few short months we will be celebrating our fifth anniversary. I can't believe how much our lives are going to change this year, but I cannot wait to hold our precious baby boy in our arms and just weep at how long we've waiting for this! we are so excited to be a family and he is already an incredible husband, I can only imagine him as a father. 

Last night we were talking about our first kiss. HA.. it was the night President Hinckley died and I remember being so confused why my stomach was hurting so bad after he kissed me! it was like I was being punched in the stomach with butterflies and I had never ever felt that feeling with anyone. It has been 8 years since our "last first kiss" and he is still making my stomach "hurt" every time he even looks at me. We knew each other 1 year before we kissed and he made sure that we had a foundation of friendship and trust before he would ever kiss me. Believe me, it was the longest year of my life (especially as a 18 year old!) i'm so so in love with him and how from day one he has always treated me with so much respect.

To the man who offers to paint my toes when it hurts me to bend over, who massages my feet and calves (pregnancy cramps in my leg are REAL) with body butter each evening, who does most of the cleaning and cooking, who is filled with the spirit and never speaks bad of anyone, who serves everyone but himself, who makes up his own lyrics to songs all.day.long, who keeps me laughing until i'm crying each day, who sleeps on the couch when he is worried that I may not get a good nights sleep if he is in the bed, who plays with my hair, who makes the bed and tucks me in every night, who has told me one thing he loves about me every single night before I fall asleep (and has since day 1 of our marraige!), who is truly the definition of inner and outer beauty, who loves children, who is patient beyond belief, who is the most selfless person I know, who tears up every time he talks about his love for the gospel. I could OBVIOUSLY keep going, and i'm sorry if you may find this too much, but I can't handle how lucky I am. Travis is truly the best person I have ever met and has made me the happiest I could truly ever be. 

Happy 27th Birthday, Cheet! you are my absolute favorite person in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment