Monday, July 13, 2015

video diary: Family Reunion

I got a new video editing program and i'm super excited about it. I guess going to the University of Utah does me more good than not (thank you Adobe for giving all students free software!), I was able to get Adobe Premiere and quickly found out that this program isn't for any old beginner. I suck suck suckity sucked and trying to learn it.. but you know, after 5 hours of watching tutorials just to figure out the dang complex program, I got my video done. It is obviously done by an amateur, but I am learning and had so much fun putting it together. 

enjoy friends!

Oh an Vimeo wouldn't allow me to upload, so I had to go through Youtube and the quality is terrible. Insert BIG frowny face. 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I can't figure out how to get my darn video out of iMovie! Someday I will have the patience to figure it out. You're video is inspiring me to do so soon haha. It's been sitting in my library since May. I just need the motivation you have to learn!

    ReplyDelete