Saturday, January 24, 2015

polaroids, dads, and five greats.






Five greats from my last week:

  1. dad came into town for the weekend
  2. little brother turned 17 and we had a fun Polaroid party
  3. having a feeling I needed to take my car into the mechanic and realizing if I would have waited any longer my engine would have blown... $1300 later though, i'm still grateful for my prompting
  4. cough drops. They really are little miracles
  5. parenthood on netflix

these might sound lame, but its what I'm really grateful for in the past week. I just got done reading this book and whenever this girl had a bad day, she would name her 'five greats' from her week or day. As lame as it might sound I want to start doing it because I tend to focus on negative when its happening in the moment. If you ever want to read an adorable not-being-able-to-put-down-the-book novel, then read 'the law of moses' by Amy Harmon. I got it on my kindle and I read the entire book in five hours. You won't be able to put it down.

loves!


1 comment:

  1. Polaroid party? That sounds so awesome! I am always thankful for TV shows on Netflix. Sometimes you just need it. I have been watching Bob's Burgers. lol

    ReplyDelete