Sunday, July 20, 2014

Black and White

I have this obsession of collecting cool frames. I have quite the collection and cant wait to fill them with pictures and hang them in my own place. Its been an immense blessing living with Travis parents and i'm so glad we can be here to help them with what they need, but boy oh boy.. i'm so excited to be able to put all my own decorations up and make somewhere our home. I've been trying to take as many pictures of Travis and I as much as I can to fill the frames. I want all different aspects of our life whether it is a backyard selfie or a pic of us at some beautiful hot springs. ;) so this post is nothing special, just to show some cute pics I ended up ordering and getting filed for my future pictures to hang. I hope there are others out there as weird as me?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment