Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Affairs

Here I am at home. Stuck between the hours of 5:00 and 6:00pm. I'm starving and I'm trying to take up my time by blogging. I am shooting a wedding with my sister in a month and i'm trying to get used to my camera. Poor Travis, this usually means me practicing on him (or us.. because I always will find an excuse to add pictures to our collection). He is such a good sport. I know I take a lot of pictures and post WAY too much on Instagram, but I admit. I am obsessed with taking pictures, sharing pictures and looking at others pictures. It is such a fun way to document your life. So Saturday, we have lots of parties to visit tonight.
I can't wait to see friends and catch up with family. You are always good to me.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Ps: Travis actually enjoys taking pictures and will sometimes snap some of me. I actually love it. My mom always says how she wishes she would have given the camera to my dad to take pictures of her. Fun way to watch yourself age.. (I guess.) haha. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. I like all your pictures on insta! I wish I could take photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I'm excited to see the pictures you shoot at the wedding! All of you Tramel ladies have a great eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete