Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hey blog, you're looking kind of naked.

Hello, dear sweet blog. It sure has been a while.
Travis and I have experienced a few mis-haps in our lives lately, and it's been pretty hard to stay positive while our lives have been consumed with busy schedules. 
Today, I felt extremely overwhelmed with the spirit. It sure blesses my life and is a great reminder to me that my Heavenly Father watches out for me. We got to be apart of Travis' best friends wedding yesterday, and to be in their sealing was an incredible experience. It reminded me of the day Travis and I got married, and I would re-live that day over in a heartbeat if I could. These moments remind me of how lucky and blessed I am in my life. I'm thankful for that constant reminder of how important service is, and the love i've received from family and friends throughout my life. I hope you all are having a fantastic sunday. I truly think you are all a reason why my life is so good.

Here are some pics from my life lately (which are not many since I don't get outside to see the sun much.)


^^Went on a juice cleanse a couple of weeks ago, and let me tell you. I felt great. Mend Juicery has my heart.^^




^^From our wedding date yesterday, such glorious flowers temple square has.^^

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try a juice cleanse, but they are all so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise this will be my last comment tonight. But beautiful pictures of temple square!!!

    ReplyDelete