Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Holidays!




We had amazing lessons in church today. One of which was focused on being a good citizen. I couldn't believe the responses in the room of how my neighbors do so much for the good of our community. We can all give back and that is something I certainly need to work on. This holiday season I challenge YOU to find ways to be a secret santa to those that have less than you. If you don't have time, go through the Mcdonalds drive through and buy the person's food behind you. I don't do this enough and I need to. Happy Holidays from our family of two to yours! If you want a Christmas card from us, send me your address on Facebook! 


oh and thank you to my amazing sister who went WAY out of her way to take these for us. I love you Courtney :)



No comments:

Post a Comment