Wednesday, October 9, 2013

finally busted out my grown up pants and put them on with pride.


"It doesn't matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go." 
-Bob Proctor

In case you don't know who Bob Proctor is, don't worry. I had to search his name in Google. However, this will be short and sweet. Remember my last post about trying something new? Well along with that, I made some really big girl decisions today. I didn't take a second to even consult Travis, I just did it. I have been wanting direction for so long, something to inspire me, a feeling of motivation. I got it. I couldn't be more excited and the best part? well, Travis told me he's never been more proud of me. You all might get that from your husbands/fathers a lot, but since my dad is thousands of miles away and my husband isn't the sentimental type, well, it means a lot.

OH. These leaves weren't part of the inspiration, but those of you who don't have the ability to see these amazing fall colors.. Go head. Live vicariously through my blog. I know you want to. 


“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” -Bob Proctor - See more at: http://exploreforayear.com/clarity/45-inspiring-quotes-change#sthash.75ohVgDN.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment