Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Boston, I love you.











one of the days that Travis and I were in New York, we had some how convinced my dad to take us to Boston. I had always wanted to go because one of my biggest goals since high school has to one day run the boston marathon. Its one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen in my life, and i've see a lot. I mean, I loved it more than some cities I saw in europe! this is the oldest city in america. We took the hop on hop off tour and I couldn't believe the history! in one of my pictures above, you'll see the small little balcony that the declaration of independence was signed and presented. Before I declared myself as a business major (which i'll probably change my mind tomorrow) I was an international relations major and I LOVED my art history classes as well as my american history classes. I love learning about our heritage. There is just something about knowing where we came from and how we got here. What people had to sacrifice to get to where they are. I honestly couldn't get enough. After our 7 short hours that we were there, we drove back to New York. It was nice because NYC is one of those vacations that you need a vacation from. I absolutely want to live in Boston. Oh and its the most active cities in the world! everyone runs there and I was dying! I was like "Yes! people won't think i'm crazy and i'd have friends that would get up and go run with me!" because that doesn't happen here. I was seriously in love. 
Anyway, until the next time Boston.. which I hope is sometime very soon. 


1 comment: