Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Siebenhaar Summer Festivities















^^well if that isn't enough to get you to start craving smores right now then... well... you're missing out. We spent the weekend at Travis' family cabin in Bear Lake. My little brother had never been, so we brought him along for the party as well. This is a collage of pictures over our time there, but cant you see? the amount of fun we had is probably reaching through the computer and smacking you in the face. I didnt have one complaint. Wait.. yes I did. Who knew horse flies were the worst insect created?! I mean, their point of existence is to hang around horses bums, find the occasional human and prey. Seriously you guys. My ankle is swollen from the thing! Oh well! the amazing food, entertainment, water, weather, and of course, the company, made up for all of it! 

I love you dearly Bear Lake, thank you for the good times and extremely refreshing water!




4 comments:

  1. I love this! Looks like it was too fun. I have already been craving smores... your awesome photos are killing me. Also Travis and your brother look a little alike! Hope everything is going great for you girl! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi :) ah! thank you! and let me tell you. The smores were to die for. You need to go make some at home right now. I mean it. Really? I told Travis you said that and he gave me a weird face! he's never gotten that before, but now that you mention it, you are right! they kind of do! love ya too! I can't wait to see you when you come in August!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love your new suit, too!

    ReplyDelete