Thursday, June 20, 2013

you scream, I scream, Luke scream's for ice cream!


If I wouldn't have known better, I would have thought that Luke had a seizure eating his first ice cream cone. He didn't understand the consistency, texture, or how cold it was.. but he couldn't help but go back for more. I was dying at each one of these pictures, right as I put away my phone, he grabbed the edge of the table and started shaking his head extremely fast. I was pretty sure I was about to see ice cream come out of his nose. I'm not kidding when I say this kid almost had a seizure. 

He enjoyed it so much, and i'm so glad that I got to be apart of introducing him to the world of sweets.. since I am the queen of it and all. 

oh and the babe is teething.. this is the happiest i'll see him for a while. Thank you Arctic Circle for putting up with our throw-your-head-back-and-laugh-your-loudest laugh's.. we just couldn't help it. 

2 comments: