Sunday, May 19, 2013

Beach Bums, California Pt. 2




I have taken so many pictures from this trip, I wish I could share them all. My sweet sister has taken so much of her precious time to show me the in's and out's of photoshop. Let me tell you-- those graphic designers deserve a round of applause. After watching many video's on youtube and countless trials resulting in frustration, I decided to let the pro teach me. I have actually had a lot of fun learning, but I had to learn how to put my photo's in a better format.. especially since I took so many, it'd be a mile long! We had a blast at the beach. Unfortunately, the photo's I took of the boys being swallowed by waves, turned out some-what blurry (not approved for blog photo's- of course!) We ended up getting sand in our bums, salt water logged in our throats and of course, a good old sun burn to go around. If you haven't had a chance to visit Santa Monica (and the pier, too) then do it. It is amazing. Oh, we saw dolphins too and Travis and I yelped like little girls. We were so excited. It was all a blast and ended way too soon. I am in the middle of working on part three of the vacation... but I'm interested to know, would anyone want a tutorial of how to put pictures side by side in blogger? I looked on the internet and everyone someone gave was SO hard to understand. 

anywho, hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful week!

xo, Erin

1 comment: