Saturday, March 9, 2013

Who doesn't love pizza and a whole bunch of portraits?

Lately I've been so overwhelmed with the start of a new job
I had been at my previous job for so long, I had forgotten what it was like to be completely new and have loads of information go right over the top of my head.
lets be honest, when I die it'll be because I have high levels of stress.
I stress about everything.
When it hits Friday, I'm already thinking of Monday and starting a new week
I stress about my day not being productive
if I have a small pain in my leg I think I have cancer of some sort.
It has honestly been one thing i've struggled with my whole life and sometimes I don't take a second to just breath and realize i'm too young to be worrying about such pointless things. 

I'm working on it. 

So Travis decided to take me on an adventure on Saturday. We went to a cute, quaint little restaurant (where we were the only two people there) and enjoyed taking snapshots with our new camera. We laughed loudly, tried each others food, made funny faces at people passing by outside, and most importantly, forgot about any of the stresses I had going on at home. Sometimes I don't realize how lucky I am. It's so easy to forget about the small things we all have. I find myself complaining too much and not enjoying the little moments. I am preparing a lesson that I am teaching on sunday and the challenge I am giving to the young women is to not take life for granted. Remembering to forgive quickly, love constantly and to live fully. Life is too short to live in regret or stress about anything that hasn't happened yet.

So today, i'm thankful for my husband, my camera that captures our life's little moments, good food and legs that I can walk on. I'm also very grateful for the ability to laugh. It makes life so much better.

Happy Weekend!

**Warning** PIcture OVERLOAD:

^^My handsome hubby








^^ don't mind our self portraits


^^this guy. He makes me smile






^^^ Who doesn't love margarita pizza? 






3 comments:

  1. Holy moly I love love love that pizza. One of my favorites. Where did you go? And, let's talk about your hair?? it is ridiculously cute!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to get a little stressed and hypochondriacal about pains in my hips and legs, too, so I feel you there!

    Your bangs are darling, and so are all of these pictures. :) I really like your blog, Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the best italian place we've been to in a long time! it was Michelangelo's on main! :) very decently priced as well! Oh and THANKS ash! I'm so glad you love it!!

    Linnea! I'm so flattered you like it, I have worked so hard on it trying to get it up to par.. its still a work in progress, but i'm glad you like it! THanks so much!

    ReplyDelete