Sunday, January 29, 2012

I solemnly swear to never show my face again.

I'm sure that people find humor in my very embarrassing life, but I have to share something that happened to me today in church. Yes, it would only happen to me.
Travis unfortunately works Sundays, so I go by myself. Knowing this, let me continue:
I left sacrament to go to the bathroom. Well as i'm taking a stroll down the hall with the aroma of smelly diapers, my nose starts to bleed. Well i'm thinking, "good! that's awesome. Good thing i'm in nursery so I don't have to worry about impressing anyone." I run to what I think is the bathroom and find myself inside of a janitors closet. Well i'm a dumb dumb, so I quickly leave and to my horror the entire relief society room is full of sunday school of another ward. Eyes glanced at me like I am challenged, so I hurried into the next door relieved to find toilets. The bathroom is dark and of course, like every bathroom lights turn on at the slightest movement. As the lights come on I stopped dead in my tracks and I find urinals. Well I stare at myself in the mirror for a good five minutes horrified that the whole room of people saw me waltz right in the mens bathroom. Thank goodness no one was tinkling when I abruptly ran in. Well so embarrassed I walked out RED in the face only to see the entire relief society staring at me like "hello idiot, having and good time?" worst part is I had to return back to sacrament by myself and wallow in my own stupidity.

At least I had a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh erin. I am sorry. I swear that nosebleeds make people do the craziest things, just ask me! I bet those ladies felt bad for you, and didn't think anything else of it! But sometimes things DO seem so much worse when you are going through it!

    ReplyDelete